Sunday, August 13, 2006

Podcast reviews: my guidelines

Instead of just featuring a podcast each week, I decided to review them instead. Of course my tastes aren't the same as anyone else's, and I'm kind of a geek...

I'll give a general overview, judge the sound quality and content, and look at the website. I'll stick to "homemade" podcasts and ignore the ones put out by media giants for now. And I'll start with podcasts I like. As much as I love you, gentle reader, I'm not in the mood to continue listening to a podcast with bad sound quality (hurts my ears), or a giggler, or toilet humor or such, just to post a thorough review. So you'll see mostly positive reviews...

If I can't listen to something for the above reasons, I'll let you know. But if I can only listen to a few minutes of a podcast, a review of the whole thing might not be fair to the podcaster.

A podcast will have at least 5 episodes before I review it, to give the podcaster a chance to get into their groove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home