Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Podcast Review: 8Quotes - Motivational Quote Podcast

8Quotes - Motivational Quote Podcast

Overview: Some man (I really truly tried to find out who he is!) reads eight motivational/inspirational quotes. He has a pleasant voice.

Passion Factor: It must take lots of time to research and decide what quotes to use, and then type them up on the blog.

Sound Quality: All right

Sound Levels: Medium low. Elements are the same volume.

Type of music: Intro and outro upbeat techno stuff.

My prudish rating: G

Time: 2-3 minutes

Frequency: Almost every day

Web Site: 8Quotes Podcast Blog. Has a 1-month archive of shows and all the quotes typed out for these shows. You can listen to these episodes just by clicking on the link also. Today, most of the other links are broken. If you go to the bottom of the first post, there is a link to 8Quotes.com, where you'll find a few early shows and links to other places. The "Archive" here link takes you back to the blog.

My Humble Opinion: This is a fine little podcast to get your head into a motivated state. It's a bit annoying that the guy (whoever he is...) asks for money at the very beginning and at the very end.

Why It's Off My Earbuds: The intro and outro music is a catchy computer-generated bubbly little thing. Once I hear it, it goes around and through and crosswise through my brain, and I can hardly concentrate on the reading of the quotes. Then the tune won't go away for 30 minutes or so. This is only because I'm weird and has nothing to do with the fine quotes, I think.
Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home